Trackshack commissioned a limited run of private owner wagons based on those operated by Messrs. J. L. Peate & Sons, coal and lime merchants in Llanfair. Private owner wagons on British narrow gauge systems were rare but Peates used five on the W & L, painted dark maroon with white lettering. We produced four (No’s 2,5,6 & 7), based on our existing Welshpool & Llanfair open wagon, which were originally only available from Trackshack.
- Scale: 16mm to 1 foot (1:19)
- Length over couplings: 230mm (9 inches)
- Width: 105mm (4.25 inches)
- Height: 85mm (3.25 inches)
- Min Radius: 600mm (2 feet)
Versions available, subject to production batch:
R19-3D – ‘PEATE’ PO WAGON, W & L Rly, MAROON, choice of #2, 5, 6, 7