This model is now discontinued.
Edrig is a freelance side tank locomotive with design inspirations from Hunslet. The loco is internally gas fired with a centre flue boiler. The model is gauge adjustable from 32mm (‘O’ gauge) to 45mm (‘1’ gauge) and has insulated wheels as standard. The axles run in bronze bearings and all the rods and valve gear are manufactured from stainless steel.
The engine is manually controlled but suitable for radio control to be fitted. The open cab gives excellent access to the gas, water and lubricator fillers. The boiler is fitted with a water level check valve and the displacement lubricator has an under floor drain valve.
The model is built from stainless steel and brass, and with the correct maintenance, will give a lifetime of pleasure.
- Scale: 16mm to 1 foot (1:19)
- Length: 262mm (10 ¼ ins)
- Gauge: 32mm or 45mm
- Width: 116mm (4 ⅝ ins)
- Min Radius: 0.6M (24 ins)
- Height: 155mm (6 ins)
- Weight: 4.1 kg (9lbs)
- Boiler: Centre Flue
- Working Pressure: 60psi
- Reversing Gear: Piston type, reverse by lever in the cab
- Fuel: Butane Gas
- Valve Gear: Simulated Stephenson’s link
- Boiler Fittings: Safety valve, pressure gauge, water level check valve.
- Cab Controls: Steam regulator, gas regulator, reverse lever, lubricator under floor drain valve, under floor water level check valve.
Colours available, subject to production batch:
MS0081 – LMS Maroon
MS0082 – GWR Green
MS0081R/C – LMS Maroon – Radio Control
MS0082R/C – GWR Green – Radio Control